Overture Red Wine Glasses
The Red Wine glass is the perfect glass to suit a variety of red wines. The glass helps to release the aromas of the red wines, emphasize fruit and balance tannins.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design: 1989
Volume: 12.346 oz
Height: 7.362 inch
Box quantity: 2.0
Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available, use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
OUVERTURE is RIEDEL’s entry level series for customers who appreciate good, reasonably priced wine. OUVERTURE is a nonvarietal specific collection, of ten glasses made of crystal glass, that will increase the owner‘s drinking pleasure of wine, beer and spirits.