- Varietal Cabernet Sauvignon, Canaiolo Nero, Sangiovese
- Region Tuscany
- Vineyards Chianti Classico zone located between Florence and Siena. The soil is calcareous and well-structured.
- Winemaking Fermentation takes place with a traditional skin contact of 8-10 days. A short wood aging in large casks of French oak follows. Bottling is carried out in the summer following the harvest.
- Tasting Notes Color: Ruby-red. Bouquet: Intense with notes of cherries, plums, and violets. Taste: Rich flavors of cherry and leather. Supple tannins and good acidity.
- Food Pairing Perfect accompaniment to a wide variety of foods, including red-sauced pastas, grilled meats and roasts.
BANFI CHIANTI RISERVA 2017