The Cabernet glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin.
The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully and smooths out the rough edges. It emphasizes the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance.
The revolutionary series RIEDEL Veritas debuted in 2014 to set the standard for glassware yet again. The brand's world class technicians were asked by 10th generation Georg J. Riedel to create a series that was visually stunning, a delight to hold, and price competitive. They accomplished their task with excellence, creating a wine glass collection for the 21st century.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 2 pieces.
Brunello di Montalcino, Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Emilion, Listrac, Moulis, Margaux, St. Estèphe, Cabernet Franc, Fronsac, Petit Verdot, Montepulciano, Merlot, Médoc, Carménère, Graves rouge, Pauillac, St. Julien, Pomerol, Pessac Leognan (Rouge)
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)