What do you do with left over pickle brine? You create uniquely flavored BBQ Sauce. Created in the spirit of a traditional tomato based BBQ sauce, our Original BBQ Sauce is sweet with a great tang mixed in. Add a little kick of heat and you have an all-around great BBQ sauce. for grilling. Use it on pulled pork, steaks, chicken, sausages, even turkey. Let your imagination inspire you. Add a little vinegar and Worcestershire sauce and turn it into a great sloppy joe mix. Baste it on or simply pour it over just before serving. It makes a great dipping sauce too and kids love it!
Ketchup (Tomato Concentrate, Distilled Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Onion Powder), Pickle Brine (Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 80, Natural Flavors, Garlic, Pepper, Yellow 5), Brown Sugar (Invert Sugar Cane, Molasses), Onion, Worcestershire Sauce (Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Anchovies, Water, Onion, Salt, Garlic, Tamarind, Cloves, Chili Pepper Extract), Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Celery Seed, Crushed Red Pepper
TIPS FOR USING
• Slather it on BBQ ribs, Chicken and Hamburgers on the grill
• Throw a pork roast in the slow cooker, add BBQ sauce and make Pulled Pork
• Use it as the sauce for your crock pot Meatballs
• Glaze your Meatloaf with it
• Use it as a Pizza Sauce
• Make a great Sloppy Joe mix with it. Simply add some Vinegar and Worcestershire Sauce to taste and add to your Ground Beef
• Add it to your favorite Creamy based Salad Dressing. Perfect for those Southwest Salads that have Corn and Black Beans in them
• Make your favorite Mac and Cheese recipe and add some BBQ sauce. Mix in some Chicken, Bacon, and Cheese and it might create a meal you’ll never forget.
• Instead of Salsa or Hot Sauce on your Chicken Burrito, add some BBQ sauce
• Add it to your favorite Baked Bean recipe
• Make Cornbread Batter, pour into pan, swirl BBQ Sauce on top of batter, and bake.
• Use it as a dipping sauce for Chicken Tenders
• Create fruit Glazed Pork Chops. Add some fruit preserves such as Mango or Cherry to the BBQ sauce and use it as a glaze on your Pork Chops
• Purchase one of those famous Roasted Chickens, pull it, add BBQ sauce, and serve over Cheese Grits. A new twist on comfort food.
• Grill up a Brat, and some Red and Green Bell Peppers. Put it on a bun and add BBQ sauce as the condiment
• Make a new BBQ sauce. Get creative and add your own ingredients to our already tangy, tasty BBQ sauce. Perhaps some grated Ginger to start.