LOST TRAIL SOLID COLOGNERegular price $20.00
Lost Trail - this scent traverses the scent of tonka bean & saffron with earthy undertones of patchouli sandalwood. Named in memory of Marias pass that traverses the Continental Divide. During the winter, the pass is the only way to cross the Continental Divide by road in the United States north of Montana's Rogers Pass. It is a trail worth getting lost on.
Make a memory - Scent is one of the most powerful of our five senses. Smelling a fragrance can trigger a treasured memory and provoke enjoyable thoughts. Each of our solid colognes offers its own history, occasion, and feeling.
- Highly concentrated but not overwhelming
- Easily fits in pocket, gym bag, and carry-on | TSA Friendly
- Fast, handy, and easy to apply with our roll-on tube
- Economical - lasts longer than liquid cologne (which evaporate)
- Moisturizing Farm to Skin Ingredients – Organic safflower oil and beeswax hydrate and seal moisture in. Grown and gathered in Montana from family farms
- Free of top food allergens such as soy, shea butter, nuts, and gluten
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals | Made with blends of natural essential oils and premium fragrance ingredients
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana